Here are some small tips and reminders for those Freshly walking the Christian Walk, and every believer. AMEN.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of these tips I genuinely wish I knew, so I am glad the Holy Spirit brought all this to remembrance.
This one is for free: YOU ACTUALLY HEAR MORE FROM GOD THAN YOU THINK! The voice of doubt produces confusion therefore, must be rebuked. Often, we talk ourselves out from believing we hear the voice of God because we compare ourselves to other Christians. Don't compare the level you think you’re at, to someone else’s level you may perceive them to be. No matter how anointed a person may be, God speaks to everyone in their own special way of understanding, and hearing. THIS IS ABOUT YOU & GOD . It’s about being used mightily in your very special way , all for His glory .
Also for a free sidenote : Comparison is a spirit you can rebuke, and deal with together with God to get to the root of it. Lastly, comparison will prevent you from receiving wisdom , anointing from the individual, and the BLESSING of God.
1) BE A CHILD. This simply means to trust in God, be needy of Him, and ask MANY questions. He will answer you in a very special way that you will understand.
- Lord, Help me to be a child after Your heart.
2) Ask for WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING. (James 1:5)
- Father, for you are the beginning of all knowledge, fill me with your wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I need to know You, Your kingdom, my purpose in which to bring glory to your name. Guide me, I cast down all emotions. Holy Spirit lead me with the wisdom of the Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
2) Don't be afraid to Ask PEOPLE Questions. Your Pastor, First Lady, brothers and sisters in Christ. Along with, doing lots and lots of research. Break down words, read different translations, go on google. JUST PRAY THE LORD GUIDES YOUR RESEARCH & STUDY.
3)PRAY about every single thing. Word of God teaches us to pray without ceasing (1Thessalonians 5:17); therefore, pray for Healing, Guidance, Purpose, a Church Home, who to trust, discernment, assignments, open your eyes, forgiveness, friends, time management. I literally PRAY FOR MY DAY, my family, for anointing, spiritual gifts, career, discernment, His will. EVERY SINGLE THING!
4) Constantly, ask the Holy Spirit to renew your mind, make your heart right, and that you may HATE what GOD hates; and LOVE what He loves. AMEN (Pslams 119:26-27 & v. 37).
5) PRAY ALOT & STAY GROUNDED IN THE WORD OF GOD. (Psalms 119:28, v.123. 1Peter2:8, John5:24)
- Father, Help me to stay grounded in You through prayer, worship, and Your word. Everytime I pray, worship, and read Your word may I connect deeper in you, and may You unveil Yourself to me in new ways. In Jesus name.
6) Be honest to God, He is the only one you don't need to run or hide from. He wants our beauty, but He wants our mess even MORE. ( Romans 8:37)
7) Expect attacks from the enemy. This is why you must know, the AUTHORITY YOU CARRY IN CHRIST (Definitely read scriptures on authority).
-IN JESUS NAME I PRAY ON YOUR BEHALF, I CANCEL EVERY ATTACK OF THE ENEMY concerning your life, your health, family, friends, your mind, health and peace. I cancel any mind games, i rebuke all fear, the demon of confusion, and I rebuke the spirit of doubt. I break every resistance and hindrance IN JESUS NAME. I cover you , with a hedge of fire, I cover you in the blood of Jesus, from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. In Jesus Name. AMEN
8) Ask for a repentant heart.You see, sometimes we are unaware that a sin is actually a sin before the eyes of God, bible says we fall short of His Glory. We want to be righteous before Him. (John17:3-5; 2Timothy2:25-26).
9) Lastly, ask the Lord to give you the G R A C E to cling to Him in good and bad, to trust Him, and to walk this WALK.
Father, I pray that every soul reading this becomes completely subjective to the authority of Your Holy Spirit. I pray You strengthen them and their family. I pray You use them mightily for Your glory. I pray they please You, walk righteous before You, Love and grow in You in Jesus name. I pray you fill them with Your peace, I pray you give them Grace to be patient, kind, tarry and endure in Jesus name. Make their every crooked paths straight, and do a mighty thing in their souls, hearts, minds, families, and life. I pray You end all curses in their life, I BREAK EVERY EVIL CHAIN by the power of the Holy Ghost. I pray they begin to thirst and hunger after You more than ever before. We give You all the glory and praise. We love You, in Jesus name, amen and AMEN!
GOD bless you all richly.
The etymology of “Noah”, begins with the Hebrew verb “Nuah” meaning comfort, rest in its masculinity. But when we look at the lineage of Noah, he is the Great x3 grandson of Cain; son of Adam. In Genesis 4:16, Cain ends up in Nod, which is the Hebrew verb “Nud”; meaning wandering.
Leading to the feminine definition of Noah. “Nua”, meaning to shake or to stagger. For those who are unaware of what Stagger means, it means to move unsteadily, as if about to fall. Furthermore, “Nua” literally means, shaky girl/ Lady wanderer.
Imagine wandering for 40 days and nights on an ark in the middle of the sea, with wild animals, your family, a word, a mission, and having absolutely no idea the longevity of this mission. I can only imagine the frustration of all people, manifesting through their different personalities, their doubts, in addition to Noah’s “GOD WHERE ARE YOU?”
Now, there’s a disciple of Jesus; Peter. In the book of Matthew, chapter 14 (versus 27- 33), we see Jesus commands Peter to step out of the boat (only by request). So, a violent wind breaks out, causing Peter to be distracted and fearful.
The proximity of the two stories, and men are simple . . .
In, the story of Noah, there is no dialogue between God, and Noah. No questions were asked, no fear of Noah’s assignment was expressed. We can just see Noah’s obedience, therefore, Noah’s trust in God. The Holy Spirit showed me that, Noah (rest), was only at peace during such a storm because of his full T R U S T in the Lord. It takes great trust, to be planted at sea, the wilderness, wandering for an excess amount of days, waiting upon God. At times, waiting upon God feels like a storm within itself. Preparation seasons are uncomfortable storms.
It is the great faith ones carries to receive all of Christ NO matter the longevity of your “wilderness”. You have to ride out every storm with Him being your strength to enter your promise land and receive every miracle! Of you of little faith? Why did you DOUBT? (Matthew 14:31). Doubting, Fear, Weariness, will cause you to miss out on miracles. Just like our Brother Peter missed out walking on water.
Ride out a little longer. Your breakthrough, is a rainy day away. Cleave Harder when you feel like you’re wandering or staggering. He has not forgotten about you, just as He remembered Noah.
Exodus 33:14 “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
Hello Saints !
My name is Alaynna Brito. it is now 6/20/18 2:22 am.
I just turned 23 years old, and all I can say is THANK YOU JESUS.
This is my first birthday as a Christian, so its really special to me.
Reflecting on where I was only just a year ago, I cannot believe my eyes...The journey I was on lead me all the way to the meet of Christ in July 2017, and this new path has finally connected me to the other side of the river. Jesus is finally the bridge I agreed to cross.
I could burn this bridge if I wanted, and go back to everything before. But can you make unseen what you've already seen?
In 2016 the year before the "response to the calling" I remember I was having a dream.. I could feel myself waking up and instantly my soul, my subconscious said "Don't wake me up." As if my soul submitted and bowed to something higher than I. Do you know what happened next? I heard a voice say " You're not focused." I remember I woke up freaked out and replaying that encounter over and over. Could you believe the possibility that, that voice could've been God never crossed my mind?
If that was 2016, I surrendered myself in 2017, and now 2018 everyday I ask the Lord to make me a vessel He can use... How many times has He communicated with me but couldn't hear Him? And where is He taking me this year?
Even if I wanted to burn this bridge, where would I go?
Could I run from what will always be ahead of me ?
How can I walk away from someone who WALKED into death for Me?
Who saw me and just knew all I would do, all sins I would commit, knew all the times I would neglect and reject Him; and still dare look at me and say; "It's okay, I won't fail her. I can heal her, We will do it together. I see her, I can Save her."
I have tasted you, not even I can keep me away from You.
If we remember in the book of Samuel Chapter 3 :1-11...
Bible says Samuel did not know the Lord yet, nor was the Word of God revealed to Him (which proves anyone can read the bible but it is the Lord that REVEALS Himself through His word).
The Lord, began calling Samuel by his name, and he thought it was Eli.
Eli knew it was the Lord calling upon Samuel, and told Samuel that when the Lord calls him once more he shall say
"Speak Lord, for your servant hears" v.9
When Samuel responded to the call we see he's now ready to be used, he's positioned and aligned to the Will of GOD. He himself could not have intervened with his calling no matter the delay or course he took before hand.
I pray that we are quickened in our spirits to respond to any and every calling the Lord places upon us. I pray that when the Lord calls us upon our names, we are able and ready to be used in the mighty name of Jesus.
May His Grace & Peace be with you .