Here are some small tips and reminders for those Freshly walking the Christian Walk, and every believer. AMEN.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of these tips I genuinely wish I knew, so I am glad the Holy Spirit brought all this to remembrance.
This one is for free: YOU ACTUALLY HEAR MORE FROM GOD THAN YOU THINK! The voice of doubt produces confusion therefore, must be rebuked. Often, we talk ourselves out from believing we hear the voice of God because we compare ourselves to other Christians. Don't compare the level you think you’re at, to someone else’s level you may perceive them to be. No matter how anointed a person may be, God speaks to everyone in their own special way of understanding, and hearing. THIS IS ABOUT YOU & GOD . It’s about being used mightily in your very special way , all for His glory .
Also for a free sidenote : Comparison is a spirit you can rebuke, and deal with together with God to get to the root of it. Lastly, comparison will prevent you from receiving wisdom , anointing from the individual, and the BLESSING of God.
1) BE A CHILD. This simply means to trust in God, be needy of Him, and ask MANY questions. He will answer you in a very special way that you will understand.
- Lord, Help me to be a child after Your heart.
2) Ask for WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING. (James 1:5)
- Father, for you are the beginning of all knowledge, fill me with your wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I need to know You, Your kingdom, my purpose in which to bring glory to your name. Guide me, I cast down all emotions. Holy Spirit lead me with the wisdom of the Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
2) Don't be afraid to Ask PEOPLE Questions. Your Pastor, First Lady, brothers and sisters in Christ. Along with, doing lots and lots of research. Break down words, read different translations, go on google. JUST PRAY THE LORD GUIDES YOUR RESEARCH & STUDY.
3)PRAY about every single thing. Word of God teaches us to pray without ceasing (1Thessalonians 5:17); therefore, pray for Healing, Guidance, Purpose, a Church Home, who to trust, discernment, assignments, open your eyes, forgiveness, friends, time management. I literally PRAY FOR MY DAY, my family, for anointing, spiritual gifts, career, discernment, His will. EVERY SINGLE THING!
4) Constantly, ask the Holy Spirit to renew your mind, make your heart right, and that you may HATE what GOD hates; and LOVE what He loves. AMEN (Pslams 119:26-27 & v. 37).
5) PRAY ALOT & STAY GROUNDED IN THE WORD OF GOD. (Psalms 119:28, v.123. 1Peter2:8, John5:24)
- Father, Help me to stay grounded in You through prayer, worship, and Your word. Everytime I pray, worship, and read Your word may I connect deeper in you, and may You unveil Yourself to me in new ways. In Jesus name.
6) Be honest to God, He is the only one you don't need to run or hide from. He wants our beauty, but He wants our mess even MORE. ( Romans 8:37)
7) Expect attacks from the enemy. This is why you must know, the AUTHORITY YOU CARRY IN CHRIST (Definitely read scriptures on authority).
-IN JESUS NAME I PRAY ON YOUR BEHALF, I CANCEL EVERY ATTACK OF THE ENEMY concerning your life, your health, family, friends, your mind, health and peace. I cancel any mind games, i rebuke all fear, the demon of confusion, and I rebuke the spirit of doubt. I break every resistance and hindrance IN JESUS NAME. I cover you , with a hedge of fire, I cover you in the blood of Jesus, from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. In Jesus Name. AMEN
8) Ask for a repentant heart.You see, sometimes we are unaware that a sin is actually a sin before the eyes of God, bible says we fall short of His Glory. We want to be righteous before Him. (John17:3-5; 2Timothy2:25-26).
9) Lastly, ask the Lord to give you the G R A C E to cling to Him in good and bad, to trust Him, and to walk this WALK.
Father, I pray that every soul reading this becomes completely subjective to the authority of Your Holy Spirit. I pray You strengthen them and their family. I pray You use them mightily for Your glory. I pray they please You, walk righteous before You, Love and grow in You in Jesus name. I pray you fill them with Your peace, I pray you give them Grace to be patient, kind, tarry and endure in Jesus name. Make their every crooked paths straight, and do a mighty thing in their souls, hearts, minds, families, and life. I pray You end all curses in their life, I BREAK EVERY EVIL CHAIN by the power of the Holy Ghost. I pray they begin to thirst and hunger after You more than ever before. We give You all the glory and praise. We love You, in Jesus name, amen and AMEN!
GOD bless you all richly.